Tuesday, May 19, 2009

playing softball in P.E./ spoon trouble

Today we were playing softball in P.E. and when I hit the ball jacob who was at third base almost caught the ball, but he didn't so, I started to run to first base when triped or fell down and said "I did that on purpose" and everybody said "run!" so I ran and the other team threw the ball to first base but they missed it just as I was getting to first base. So after that my P.E. teacher who was watching the game said "give it up for sarah!" So I cheered with everybody and thought " thought that was a miracle!" I thought I was out when I triped. Anyways, also at luch my friend Nina and I were laughing about trying to go over a little bump on the raod on your bike and take an hour just to have to walk your bike over it and be all sweaty after 30 minutes of trying to do it and so she needed to use my spoon to eat her pudding and so I took my water bottle and washed it off and handed it to her and she dropped it! so I washed it off again and she was joking around with me and threw the spoon up to catch it and dropped it again!so I took it again! to wash it off but I was laughing so hard I had to wipe it on my clean pants and give it back to her. It was HILLAIRIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that was my fun filled Tuesday!

No comments: