Saturday, August 29, 2009

Future Jobs

This week i've been thinking about some of the jobs I might want to do when I grow up. For example, i'm writing a story called Powers about three girls who live on a farm in a small town and end up in a big problem with bills on the farm and have to come up with $5,000 in like a month and the trials they go through together. Also, i've thought about being a first grade teacher,an author like mentioned before, a beautition,and thats about all I got.If you have any other careers i'd like to know what they are so leave me a comment.

1 comment:

taniahatch said...

how about a MOM!! thats the best Career there is. i love my life and being a mom. if you want any advice chose something you can easily mold into your family while being a mom too. love you, Tania & Lash