Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo excited for halloween!!!!! I'm going to be a hypie. Hunter's going to be a vampire [ I thought it would be cool if I was a dead hypie and then have a huge bloody bite mark on my neck and have my shirt say victim #1, but we wouldn't stay together the whole night, I would go off with my friends soo yeah, but it was a pretty cool idea to me.], Maryjo's going to be a waittress. I hope you guys have a great halloween too. Leave me a comment telling me waht you're going to be for halloween i'd like to know! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

taniahatch said...

our hatch family are going to be bugs!! Sadie is going to be a caterpillar, me a lady bug, and lash a bumble bee.

Sarah said...

cute Tania!

Michael & Elna said...

:D is a smiley face. If you look at it sideways you can see its suppose to be eyes and a big smile! They also look like this :) or someone sticking their tongue our with a capital p like this :P anyway hope that makes sense.

Cute ideas for halloween. Michael and I still don't know what we're going to be. Maybe MR. and MRS. Potato Head or who knows....